Chapel Street Community Schools are committed to providing expert support to our schools in our efforts to:
- Raise standards,
- Deliver an outstanding education to all
- Make sure that we are all on the journey to achieving excellence, both within our schools and our communities.
Our school improvement service is based on principles of trust, challenge and support
We aim to secure sustainable and rapid school improvement through high aspirations and high levels of achievement.
- We develop high quality inspirational learning experiences by providing outstanding professional expertise that responds to students needs through innovative, creative and flexible approaches.
- Within our schools and our communities we are establishing our vision, values and high expectations; embedding our disciplined learning and building leadership capacity.
- We can demonstrate this through our relevant and attractive curriculum, through rigorous quality assurance of teaching and learning and achievement and progress and through our constant motivating of our students, staff and communities, in order to enable them to be part of a successful school improvement partnership.